Weller seems to be doing much better though he's growing increasingly frustrated in his crate. He has even rubbed a raw spot on his nose from it. I am expecting a delivery from Jeffer's today that I ordered earlier in the week so he'd have lots of new toys to occupy him. I think the frenchies are a little jealous of the attention, but they'll survive. I'm back to making my own food too, the HK is great, but there have been interesting digestive fluctuations on it. This week? Heart, liver, 85% lean ground beef, touch of oatmeal, and eggs. Deeeelicious!
In other news I need to finish the piece I'm working on as we only have 5 weeks left until our Europe trip and I'll need it when we return. Now that I'm not so anxious over Weller I can commit to some time with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment