Oh what a delight to my eyes! I passed this gem on my way home from Whole Foods-10 a.m. on a Friday morning in the heart of the East Village. You'd better believe if it was in my power to carry this majestic beast home it would be in my living room this very second. "Oh don't sit on the couch-that's for old people. I recommend the bronc by the window".
Tonight Missy and PJ get to town for a weekend of Halloween mystery fun which includes secret handshake bars, feeding the homeless, futbol, and the parade. I am driving them back to Virginia on Sunday and visiting with family for the rest of the week. Hopefully I will find the resolve to finish another portfolio piece in an environment that is less distracting. Unfortunately I have heard myths that the internet-my greatest nemesis-apparently lurks in suburbia as well. And good luck to LCW Kristen and Arizona Jennifer on Sunday-you are both my favorites to win the Marathon! I wish you all poo pants and bloody nipples in the world.
1 comment:
Jennifer lives in New Mexico, ding dong!
that horse is amazing. you should go back and get it.
Post a Comment