Thursday, February 11, 2010

Collect your courage and collect your horse...

and pray you never feel this kind of remorse.In the words of my good friend Mandy, "she makes me feel like I've never done anything interesting, ever". Mandy was talking about this, but I'm talking about SVA. Consequently, I've been less than excited about any of my creative activities. My professors, my classmates, the other students, and the work we study is at a level of accomplishment that leaves me a little dizzy. I also can't figure out if I've really got anything all that interesting to say (see below) in the meantime. So there is the ugly truth. But, I want to send a personal thank you to Joel-who made my day, and inspired me to kick it to the curb.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

art school does that. but you have to use all that talent around you as inspiration instead of getting you down. you'll get some great ideas from everyone there. it'll be good.