Today went the dogs. Literally. I had to have Weller and Cash to the vet over on 26th St. and 8th Ave at 9 a.m. Corrine drove me over on the way to park her car in Queens which was so helpful. Cash is fine, weighs just under 25 lbs. Weller had to stay for another extraction (opposite molar). Cash and I caught a cab home.

This is Cash's idea of going for a walk.

...and this is why I take my camera. He just plopped down in a dirty street puddle.

It was 5:30 when I went to pick up Weller and I could not get a cab home. We walked. Well, I walked and carried him since he was too doped up to know heads from tails. This is after dinner-which was his first meal in 24 hours.

Lennon is so good at entertaining himself...and making a mess.

...and crashing.
No comments:
Post a Comment