Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Speaking of cauliflower...

This is actually from earlier last week-between school and work and life I'm having a hard time keeping up.  I can't imagine if I had taken more than 3 classes.I tried a similar recipe to this a while back and I decided to improve on it.  Nutritional yeast, veganaise, chives, mustard powder, and mustard (fancy yellow and a little dijon-I couldn't decide).
I'm boiling sweet potatoes in the back, softening the cauliflower in some broth, and sauteing mushrooms and onions to the left.
My dish was too large but it didn't matter.  I mixed all the ingredients first then poured them in the dish and topped it off with some panko bread crumbs.  Then bake.
I tried to make the sweet potatoes more savory than sweet.  I ended up feeding them to the dogs.
This, however, was the bees knees.  Tangy and wonderful.

No comments: