Mandy was my inspiration for this project! Illustrator class. 95% knife tool. Next week will mark my halfway point (6 of 12 classes). I'm eagerly awaiting Spring Break. My classes are starting to require a significant amount of homework...I need a workspace and more hours in the day....Hopefully I'll have a proof of my DDB project up this week. We have to photoshop ourselves into an image with a celebrity (can you guess who I chose?). In photoshop we spent the entire 4 hours practicing with the clone stamp tool removing text from a canister. I wanted to remove my face after that.
3 comments:
YEAH! you're already looking like a pro. i bet you know more about the fancy tools than i do. and i use it everyday! can't wait to see your celeb photo!
Looking good! Now you can combine your Clone Stamp, Healing Brush, and Offset filter to make a tiling tiki image that we can turn into wallpaper-trim around the top of the bathroom. The power of TECHNOLOGY!!!
Oh! Oh! I know who your celebrity is!
Post a Comment