Monday, March 2, 2009

Kitchen advancements.


I was trying to find the old style juicer and couldn't so I settled for the wacky contraption on the right which was confusing to use.  Luck was on my side this weekend when I scored this crystal baby.  Works like a charm.
Loaf pan.  For a few upcoming ventures.
A strainer basket...for adventures in the land of Wok.
I needed some canisters for a few doggy items and these were half off at Lancelotti.  However, when I got home I discovered 2 were broken and when I took them back they gave me an entire 2nd set...a steal...except I couldn't fit six of these in my apartment so Adrienne took two of them off my hands.  
Another recently learned cooking lesson....DO NOT stick a spatula in the blender while it's on.  I'm getting use to the shiny new one-it's heavier with the stainless handle.  

No comments: