Monday, March 2, 2009

Is it over yet?

Both of my classes were cancelled today.  Total Bummer.



Awww well...it's a good excuse to make another pie!  
With the extra crust leftover from my batch yesterday I needed little inspiration.  I had gotten the idea for the wine bottle rolling pin from this site and knew what was next on my list!
You can see my crust was a little short of the edges.  
What sort of surprise is under there???
A magical blueberry Unicorn overflow just in time for Mandy's arrival tomorrow night!  Here we also see the value of of a snugger crust.
I have certainly managed to take Kurt's nice camera and take less than the terrific photos.  Seth is getting here Thursday-sadly I can predict there won't be any of this left to welcome you. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There better be pie when I arrive!!

I'm cold already, just looking at those photos and weather.com. It's sunny and 70 in Irvine. I just walked to the Taco Factory in short sleeve shirt and sunglasses. I'm packing my thermal pants. Can't wait to see you guys.