
First on today's agenda was taking the cats to the vet. Emery weighs 8 lbs and change, Stella a little over 10. They got all their shots and flea/tick meds so I'm sure they'll be out of it for a day or so. The vet had this cabinet full of antique medical supplies that was super creepy.

I love how I can pull the car over and take a picture like this. NYC would rule if such was the case there. Not to mention this is an excellent comparison between a fine boned thoroughbred (hot blooded) and a heavy draft breed (cold blooded).

We stopped by this lame Trad'n Post place on our way to the beauty supply. I forgot to bring my hair stuff and mom lives so far from everything it turned out to be an all day outing.

Mom decided to get some mulch and soil for a project she has in store for us.

Can't wait until we get to unload all of this....

Our first project was to reattach the existing wire on this gate. A small detail that made a huge difference.

Then we hung these flower pots.

I set up the cat food shelf.

I cannot even stomach they will be eating this tub of Meow Mix before getting back to the grain/gluten free holistic brand I brought for them (which they probably won't eat after becoming accustomed to this junk food). Deep breathes....

The evidence of a tender footed city dog. Their feet are covered in bloody scrapes.

Sharing...

Is Caring.

We made salads for dinner and then mom made me watch A Long Engagement which I cried all the way through. It's raining again and if the weather is decent tomorrow I believe we will be doing real work. At some point we'll be doing hair as well. I must like her to do hair on vacation...
1 comment:
Looks like you're having fun! Yeah, A (Very?)Long Engagement is definitely a weeper. If you want to watch something AMAZING and similar rent Atonement.
Post a Comment