
Saturday morning I headed down to Maryland to spend the day with Dad and Kelly. It was beautiful, 83 degrees and humid. Just the way I like it...minus the pollen.

I accompanied Kelly to her Dentist appointment and then we headed over to the newly opened Holistic pet store in Waldorf. I liked the names of the pets on this flyer.

Ahhh, the south. Sunday I headed over to Mom's where I'll be until picking up Karen Thursday and driving back to NY.

Farm stand I happened across. I bought some stuff.

Coming up on mom's house.

Turning down the driveway.

Long way up.

Missy, PJ, Ethan, and Bo came over and we made had a Mother's Day lunch (notice the tablecloth).

Ethan just got braces. Pj in his Sunday best.

Cash...always being anti social.

Check out this cool key to open the stove. Neato.

The newly constructed side door entrance.

Left side of the living room (use to be a bedroom).

Kitchen (use to the dining room).

Looking straight toward the basement stairs and bathroom. Right goes to mom's room and left goes to my room. I bring a healthy assortment of fruits and vegetables wherever I roam.

Right side of living room with yard access.

Every house needs a saddle.

My room, normally the living room.

View from my window/sliding doors.

The couch-bed.

Way better than going up and down five flights to let the boys out.

Front of house.

Cash in the chicken coop.

Not sure what this project is but we'll be working on it this week.

The elusive french-alope.
No comments:
Post a Comment