Kurt got his scoot back from the shop last week (a part of the new engine was defective) and we took the opportunity to have an adventure. I love adventures.
Greenpoint. No idea.
Williamsburg. We stopped and harassed the lazy sunbathers.
Kurt was trying to ask him some questions-but apparently we don't speak enough crazy to get by.
I don't think it had any flavor at all...it tasted like red sugar. While our teeth rotted Kurt stopped into an open house excited about all the luxuries that a million dollar apartment has to offer.
hahaha! No thanks!
Some scenery. Fort Greene.
Better safe than sorry...we've been known to run out of gas. Park Slope.
This roundabout reminded me of Paris.
I felt sorry for any horse that had to brave this intersection. Prospect Park still has riding stables.
After 2 1/2 hours of riding our butts were glad to be home...
This is the last of the menacing clouds. Our place is the top 3 windows to the left.
I made veggie lasagna and we had a picnic on the roof. Weller had to go inside after trying to eat the neighbors.
Lennon was telling the hooligans below to keep it down!
What a fun day. I love summer and Kurt and adventures!
No comments:
Post a Comment