Tuesday, August 26, 2008

City Lights


Last night (Monday) we attended an event for our friend Todd who designed the add campaigne for the limited edition Absolute Los Angeles.  It was on a beautiful rooftop, one of those scenes that makes you realize why NYC is so great (because it's very easy to forget).  
Here I am with Todd's girl Robin.  
Kurt and Todd.  
Me and Kurt
City view.  Undesirables were aplenty in the crowd.
My camera could not get a good shot of the Empire State Building.  It was much closer than it appears here.  Not sure why yellow was the color of the evening.
Some of Todd's artwork was showcased as well.
And some more.  Click here for his website.
Another view through the palm trees.
Adrienne and Todd.  It looks like they're getting funky, but there was no dancing when we were there.
Curtis and Kurtis.  Cheers!
Latecomers Terrance and Brandy.  What a handsome couple.

We left before 10, and on the way out I ran into two of my clients who were there as well.  Small world.  We came home and made dinner and I must have been asleep by 11.  I'm getting old!

No comments: