We finally got out of the house around 3 or so. It was a beautiful day. We headed over to Whole Foods for some light grocery shopping, and then hung out back at the crib.

Here are some youths playing handball at the park.

Found a new record store along the way.

Sunday treats! Kurt was the food stylist today.

Grapes, brie, olives, and baguettes. Tasty! I couldn't hang with the Speckled Hen.

Does it look pro? It's one of the (many) ways I've been trying to spend less money now that I'm part time. So, the savings are about $22-$25. The pedi was the last thing to accomplish on my list for the weekend. Because we're leaving town Friday and I'm working Tuesday I was feeling a little overwhelmed and just wanted to get stuff done. I did laundry Saturday after work. Dog food, nails, washed Weller, and my lesson today, so tomorrow I can just enjoy being with Kurt. Hurray for holidays.
No comments:
Post a Comment