Monday, August 25, 2008

NEIGH-bors.

Saturday morning we heading we headed over to Mom's to help unload some furniture and for everyone to see the place.  While sitting on the porch I noticed some riders coming down the street so I decided to check them out.

Both riders were big ladies, but the second one was on a relatively small horse for her size.  
Here they are coming up by mom's driveway.  You can see the second horse has it's head high and ears back, which in horse language is not a happy thing.
I said hi to them and found out they live 2 doors down.  You can see how much bigger and better suited the first horse is to the size of the rider in comparison to the second rider and horse.   
This is mom's next door neighbor's horse, and we talked about what we thought of the other riders over some fist-fulls of grass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the title of this entry. It's good fist-shaking humor.
-seth

Heidi Powers said...

Mom mom was always good at coming up with custom license plates. So witty. I must have inherited it!