
You could tell from the minute you woke up it was going to be an amazing day.

View from our room.

Coffee on the patio.

Breakfast.

Problem with vintage dresses is vintage BO. With some quick internet research we solved the problem!

Because I'm delicate.

We killed time walking the cliffs by our B&B.

FYI.

Hermit crab.

Starfish..with some arm issues.

After changing we headed over to wedding beach. We climbed down the cliff to meet up with these guys.

I hate sand...especially in my shoes.

It was around 80 degrees.

Bridal entrance.



Their friend got ordained for the day to marry them.

Rowdy was the first to speak...

And I'm not sure how all this happened.

Hmmm, looks too natural...

Then Ben spoke.

Then Kurt.

Then Karen's parents.

Ring #1.

All that drinking...bloats your fingers...ring #2

almost done...

Married!

Hurray!

Proof of the heat. Not the day to wear wool.

Party people.

Not sure how we went from this...

...to this...with sparkling cider.

Mark put his shirt back on..

What can I say, it's one of his assets!

Here's the bridge from Lost Boys

I never did make it to the rollercoasters...

One of the first to arrive at the reception...

Taco bar. Obviously this was not my plate.

No drinking going on at this table...

Mexican chocolate was the flavor


Toasting.

Don't know.

Don't know.

Don't know.

Don't know.

Don't know.

Don't know.

Happily ever after.
No comments:
Post a Comment