
After lunch we headed over to Carnaby Street to meet Richard (our ticket hook-up) and have a drink. This place is called Shakespear's Head. It had been in the 60's and sunny all day.

I don't think we look too jetlagged....

We met this random guy while at the pub and he stayed a few hours talking about his youth living in NYC and NJ and how wild he thought it was we were all actually managed to come over and visit. He's a bank lawyer and he educated me about all sorts of political, economical, and random factual English things. Extremely educational.

After a bit Brett, Ashley, and Garreth showed up. Kurt likes all the outdoor drinking-I broke two glasses.

And then Andy.

Here's everyone...4 yanks and 3 brits.

So it got pretty chilly and I ran over to American Apparel and grabbed the most expensive sheer knee-highs I'll ever own-8 pounds (you do the math). Kurt and I headed off to dinner and were probably back at the hotel to eleven thirty. It was hard for me to go to bed because I've succumbed to the Twilight series and it took every ounce of knowing what is good for me to put it down!
1 comment:
sounds like a fun trip! and i'm so psyched that you are reading Twilight!!!!! you'll love them all. i asked for the dvd for my birthday from Seth.
Post a Comment