Friday, July 10, 2009

Common People.

Wednesday night Kurt and I headed to Queens to watch the Dodgers play the Mets.Citifield in all its controversial Glory.
A beautifully done stadium. When I'm old I will tell stories of going its inaugural year.
Pretty far up. 3 escalators and a set of stairs to be exact.
Kurt pointing out the approximate area of our seats.
Watching the planes land.
Killing time.
Like a knight in shining armor!
Nosebleeds are where it's at.
Play ball!



Not a good sign for the Dodgers.

Philip Seymour Hoffman front row 4th from the right in the orange hat.
Donald Trump and Melania Knauss front row second and third seats next to the guy in the blue Mets hat (they smooched on the Kissed Cam).




4 stops on the 7 express from Grand Central. Super fast and easy.
Grabbed the scoot from Kurt's work and vespied home.
Sadly our game was the only the Dodgers lost of the 3 nights they played. But it was fun and you can't beat 4 hours of entertainment (and good socializing) for 23 dollars!

No comments: