I'm not quite sure how the task of planning the Spain trip fell on my shoulders but being only a month and a few days away we decided that booking hotels would probably be a good idea. Unfortunately it was too late for one of the recommendations I had that I was really hoping to secure but alas we were still very lucky. I linked the name of the hotel to their website for anyone who wants more information or photos.

This hotel was recommended by my client Danette who stayed there just 2 weeks ago. A pretty standard little place called the
Catalonia Port in the center of the Gothic Quarter. 3 nights.

The
Barcelo Raval. I feel there is the potential for some issues (booking was a nightmare) but hopefully the view will make it all worth the hassle. If you go to the website check out the Roof Terrace tab on the top menu bar. 2 nights.

We lucked out on this little gem-the
Aiguaclara in the coastal town of
Begur (2 hours north of Barcelona). Danette spoke so highly of her experience here and we were in such desperate need of a destination outside of Barcelona that we didn't hesitate to look into it. Due to my late booking they were only able to accommodate us for one night of our intended 2 night getaway which we accepted and with great luck (and consideration) the host contacted me this morning to let me know of a cancellation for the second night. I promptly (and graciously) agreed to it and canceled our 3rd night at the Raval.

I hope it's warm enough to swim! 2 nights.

Our final night brings us back to Barcelona to the much anticipated
Hotel Omm. A most memorable way to mark the end of Kurt's birthday extravaganza and to our new life adventure!
2 comments:
looks absolutely lovely! I wish I could go! :)
Whoa! That's a LOT of hotels! Have fun!
Post a Comment