Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back to the real world...

Yesterday was long and I did not take any photos, I was tired of pictures.  We left Montreal around noon, drove straight back to Scarsdale to pick up Cash and Lennon, tried to keep Lennon from barfing on Cash and Todd a second time, unloaded the car, and then Kurt took Todd and Robin to the LES to pick up their dog, Biscuit.  It was probably around 7 by that time. Then I ran to Whole Foods for groceries, came back and did laundry, ordered in Sushi, then watched the season premier of Entourage with Curtis and Adrienne (on our DVR).  

Today I had to get the car's oil changed and tires rotated.  Because we leave Friday a.m. for Virginia Beach (Curtis and Adrienne's wedding is on Sat!) I parked it by the salon and chatted with Will for a while.  Then I came home, made dog food, and cleaned the house.  

This batch is chicken thighs, mixed veggies, and a barley mix.
Barley, pasta, sweet potatoes, and a can of tomatoes.
Cooling off.
Mixed and mashed.
Ta-Da!  

They are getting Animal Essential Calcium mixed with each feeding as well as a handful of Ziwi Peak Venison Diet.  

After that I ran by work to check out a new guy we may be hiring.  I had a million other things to do to prepare for leaving again Friday so unfortunately I couldn't stay too long.  C'est la Vie!

No comments: