Lennon has an infection in the hook behind his little screw tail that is in a very precarious place to clean. Almost impossible, but hopefully not completely because the alternative is amputation. My GP recommended I see surgeon about it, so I have a consultation with him next Tuesday. I'll update you after the appointment with Dr. Green-who I have every confidence in after consulting with him 2 years ago about Weller's leg. Unfortunately he had left orthopedics and I had been misdirected in getting an appointment with him, but he was so kind and helpful I know he'll be completely engaged with this situation.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
No Butts about it (GRAPHIC IMAGE WARNING)
Lennon has an infection in the hook behind his little screw tail that is in a very precarious place to clean. Almost impossible, but hopefully not completely because the alternative is amputation. My GP recommended I see surgeon about it, so I have a consultation with him next Tuesday. I'll update you after the appointment with Dr. Green-who I have every confidence in after consulting with him 2 years ago about Weller's leg. Unfortunately he had left orthopedics and I had been misdirected in getting an appointment with him, but he was so kind and helpful I know he'll be completely engaged with this situation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh man! i hope he doesn't have to have butt surgery!
Im gonna pinch his little hiney!
Post a Comment