
Mr. and Mrs. Curtis Williams.

Yum. I was only a few feet from this and it was tempting me something mighty.

Veggie Meal Tags. Although someone else took Kurt's so he had to wait for another to be prepared...which took about 15 minutes. I could have done it in 5.

Troublemakers.

The Sugar Report.

Justin and Lisa. Lisa did Adrienne's hair.

Here they come.

Bride and Groom.

Terence and Brandi (I've been spelling Terence's name wrong for several posts now but I'm too lazy to fix it).

Todd and Robin

Kurt and me. It was freezing.

Caesar salad to start.

Genie of the lamp!

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3. This is a confusing meal, obviously they thought being vegetarian means you don't eat any form of a starch. Basically steamed veggies topped with a mushroom and surrounded with red sauce. No rice, pasta, or potatoes. Yeah, I didn't eat much of it.

Here is Kurt enjoying his.

First Dance.

Yes I am grabbing Robin's ass. And she liked it.

Making the rounds.

Boys.

Toast number 1.

Toast number 2.

Toast number 3.

Toast number 3 continued.

I always have Kurt hold me like this when I need to cut something.

Nice cake feeding.

Nice cake kissing.

I wasn't there for this one.

Running through the bubbles.

Bon Voyage! Well, to Founders Inn anyway. They returned to NYC Sunday night and then flew out to Greece Monday afternoon for a 2 week honeymoon. Lucky.
No comments:
Post a Comment