Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jour Deux

Breakfast was included.  What can I say, we like food!
This was the "buffet".  Croissants, cheese, desserts, and fruits.
Kurt approves.
The fasted cup of espresso ever whipped up, courtesy of Chad, our vegan waiter.
We hit the town early with Terrance and Brandi.  Todd and Robin met up with us later.  Here is Kurt checking out another record store. 
The boys.
Even though the weather was amazing, you can see the oncoming storm.
Ouut and Abouut.  
Dinner at ChuChai.  All vegetarian.  We escaped the downpour while we dined.
I had silver noodle soup and fresh spring rolls.
Kurt had veggie beef and broccoli.  I had a masaman curry dish, it was too spicy to finish!
It was still raining when we left the restaurant so we hustled back to the hotel for drinks only to find out the entire lobby was rented out for a wedding.  We hid in the backroom for a bit, meeting a couple from Pittsburgh and their dog.
We were all taking tons of photos.  
Thank you to Neill for the photo.  Todd treated us all to champagne and we toasted to Kurt.

No comments: