







This is a hotel.












Natalie with the lead singer of Status Quo and his wife.
Overall I have been very impressed with the situation of the animals here. Almost all the dogs are off leash or harnessed in good body weight and health. The purebreds have excellent confirmation (I believe means that there is not the overbreeding/puppy mill situations of the US) and it also appears many people adopt. Even the carriage horses (I have only seen 4 different teams total and it looks like they alternate working days to give them time off) are in good shape. I was dissappointed to come across 3 pet stations like this set up on Las Ramblas.




I hear it's good luck....



Personally, I found the pigeons much more interesting.
Best name for a restaurant ever.
Modern art museum.

Tapas are not made for vegetarians. Cheese and olives.
Asparagus with mayonaise.
Fried potatoes with mayonaise.
Tomatoes/mozzerella/olives.
After dinner Rob and Natalie left for the airport and I had a little siesta before we headed out for this luciousness. A couple of from Santa Monica sat at the table next to us and they are the first Americans we've talked to since arriving which is surprising since the city is very crowded.
I can't remember what it was called but the dessert on the right won some award in 2007 which is why we came back after discovering the place last night. Muy deliciouso!





Yes we are bringing home the good stuff! Bought this fancy contraption at the wine store. Tomorrow we switch hotels and head over to the Barcelo Raval which is maybe only 10 blocks away. Currently I'm just glad I'm not in Massachussets where there is a Great White stalking the shorelines.
1 comment:
Did you ride the fonticular? That thing is cool! And did you see the chickens in Las Ramblas? Who the hell buys a chicken as a pet?
Aww...I love your pictures! Keep them coming!
Post a Comment