Tuesday, September 22, 2009

In other news.

So glad this isn't my charming neighbor. People like this should move to the suburbs.

In other news Jury Duty was not nearly as exciting as I anticipated and I was picked to serve so I'm on a civil trial that begins on Thursday and should carry on for about two weeks (though the days are strangely intermittent due to previously scheduled events and the Jewish holidays). I think I looked a little too put together. I should have worn my pajamas-but then it would be like that episode of 30 rock and I'd get picked anyways and just look like a weirdo.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

I love that episode of 30 Rock...you should've done it anyway!

Unknown said...

That note reminds me of one of my favorite websites:
http://emailsfromcrazypeople.com/

There are some crazy-crazy people out there, maybe if you took a cue from them, you'd be at home now instead of jury duty ;)