Friday, September 11, 2009

Dia Ocho-Barcelona-no post


Today we drove back from Begur and though had no issues getting to Barcelona we had plenty once we arrived. Seems it's one of the largest regional holidays for Catalunya-so AVIS was closed and we lost an hour trying to figure out what to do with our rental and then check into the hotel (mind you my rental agreement says I could drop it off at 4PM). Hotel OMM is amazing and we ate at MOO which was equally as impressive but the battery is dead on my camera and we have to get up at some terrible hour to move the car and then get to the airport-I guess that's the way it goes sometimes. The entire city has shut down for the holiday and though our afternoon was a total bummer it ended well and hopefully our trip home tomorrow leaves us on a good note. I love it here-but I can't wait to get back to NYC. Then a whole new adventure begins-one I'm a little afraid to look in the face.

No comments: