Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fellowship sweet.

I know I'm behind on updating but I have been in a ferocious battle with myself so I'm sure you'll excuse my tardiness.
This was the first time we took the LIRR to JFK. 16 bucks for both of us. 1/2 hour. No traffic. My new favorite way to travel!

At the airport we were met by Nicolle Hoke of Holaridge Showdogs. She is good friends with my breeder and gave us our very precious carry-on cargo Crum, a 5 month old Frenchie that was headed to his new home with Seth and Mandy. I had never flown with a dog, let alone one I met right before boarding the plane but he was a good boy and slept the entire trip. I on the other hand did not as I was too concerned about how he was doing.

Wednesday we spent getting to know Crum and running a few errands. He's Lennon's nephew- it's easy to see the resemblance.

Getting use to the new digs.

Ati and Valeria came over for Taco Night and brought Chuy over to play. We learned Chuy is the nickname for the name Jesus in Mexico.

Thanksgiving day we started off making party hats as it was also Liv's birthday.

Not helpful. Followed by a bath.

I think this is the breed standard for "helping".

Awesome party hats.

Good friends with good hats.

A veggie extravaganza.

"helping".

One of Liv's friends made her this severed cat head birthday cake!

It was delicious but I ate one of the rice krispy treat ears covered with frosting and immediately regretted it.

Friday we had some haircutting lessons.

Then headed out to the record store. Ahhh, the tough life of a frenchie...being adored by all.



Sand was fun!

A little too fun.

"I don't think so."

We had a great time even if we were really weirded out by the warm weather. Thanks Seth and Mandy for the Thanksgiving adventure!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Whoa - that cat cake was disturbing!