I did everything on the same layer and I only used the hard edged round brush set to pressure. I did lower the opacity to 65 for most of it but bumped it up to 100 for the highlights. My generic canvas size in photoshop right now is set to 30x30 inches (300 dpi) and I worked this at 8% (about a 6x6 square-subject matter itself around 3 inches). I didn't zoom in to detail the eyes, ears, nose, mouth, or hair so I wouldn't focus on anything other than the skin. Overall I'm pretty happy with it simply because it recognizes an understanding and utilization of these new principles. Working with people is also new to me, so these projects are a double challenge.





Skintones Round 6. Hair: 1. (click on image for true size)
1 comment:
Hey! Great job! This looks rad! I'm glad you're getting more of the hang of it! This is a huge leap forward, glad you're finding some useful tutorials out there! Awesome stuff!
Post a Comment