Obviously it snowed today. Kurt went back out to meet one of his old hardcore friends who works at an Advertisitng Agency here just up the road. I cannot brave anymore wet toes.
I found a hat for 18.00 Euros. There were these friendly sheep hanging out next to the mall. Prague does not mess around when it comes to Christmas. It's been absolutely magical-snow and all.
Tomorrow we leave for Munich. I already studied up the MVV (Munich public transport) so we won't have a repeat of our arrival here. We take a direct commuter bus run by DB to Nürnberg and the an ICE train to München. Should be around 5 hours total.
I found a hat for 18.00 Euros. There were these friendly sheep hanging out next to the mall. Prague does not mess around when it comes to Christmas. It's been absolutely magical-snow and all.
Tomorrow we leave for Munich. I already studied up the MVV (Munich public transport) so we won't have a repeat of our arrival here. We take a direct commuter bus run by DB to Nürnberg and the an ICE train to München. Should be around 5 hours total.






No comments:
Post a Comment