Friday, December 17, 2010

Praha-München. München "tag einer".

 The weather was beautiful in Prague.
 Our bus. 
 We were upstairs.  Downstairs is first class.






 The bus stopped in front of the Nürnburg Train Station.  I tried to get you a shot.  It was really cute and there were Christmas markets everywhere.

 Train was 10 minutes delayed.  It was cold.
 Called "snowballs" we think.  Kurt's was better than mine.
 This train was fast.



I don't know if you could count it as "day one".  We had a really hard time finding the hotel.  About a 10 minute walk from the tram but the directions were not clear.  It was cold, our feet were wet, and though the bus and train trip had been fine we were both just plain tired.  We had dinner at a lovely French restaurant a block away and then just came back and crashed.  With more snow in the forecast throughout Europe-including our next destination cities, I'm back to considering a purchase of appropriate shoes.  By the time I buy them I'm convinced there will be no more snow.

No comments: