Thursday, December 29, 2011

London 3

I don't have too much to say at this point in our journey.  They are cities we know well shared with good friends.  Frankly it just makes us look like drunk shoppers.  



 Kurt's addicted.  This was a true Turkish shave, cost only 8 quid and took the guy less than 15 minutes. The last shave took 40 and cost 26 pounds...but I guess that was more of an experience.  However, this guy did a much better job.

 Record store.  Closed.
 Sandwich.  With Flash.
 New Zealand lolly cake.  Kurt liked it.  I did not.
 Nothing.
 Nothing.
 Got this set for 5 pounds.  It has Great Expectations, A Christmas Carol, and Oliver Twist.  I've never read Dickens, but I do know he was addicted to heroin.
 Charlie.
 Kurt.
 Charlie. Richard. Kurt.
 Charlie. Peter.
 Dim Sum.


Melted white chocolate over frozen berries.  I think they mixed it with cream.  All the same it was delicious.

Today we catch the Eurostar train to Paris around noon.  The hotel has internet, but I'm not holding my breath on how well it will work.  France does not care much for technology.  So if I don't post, you know why.  

1 comment:

Nicole of all trades said...

Wow, never read Dickens! I didn't know he was a heroin addict, but I've read many of his works (some for school). They are filled with hopeless cases, but most of the time there is some redemption.