I should have taken more photos but I didn't so this is all you get. This week I wanted to keep the fish to help Cash's skin (which seems to be better) so I grabbed 3 lbs of Perch.

Perch prepped with olive oil and season salt.

The veggies were a mix of these oven baked carnival squashes and cauliflower.

Basically each is a mix of one of each of the following: Chicken or fish, squash or cauliflower, and yukon potatoes or amaranth. Yeah you read that right...
amaranth. Which, according to the label is an ancient "grain" that "can be used to create delicious and flavorful soups, breads, and even dressings." Let me interject that it has the consistency of cream of wheat or lumpy oatmeal and taste like dirt. I won't use that one again. Luckily my dogs think anything you offer them is wonderful and they ate it without a problem. Then again, they like dirt and sticks and leaves and vomit and poo so I shouldn't be surprised.
No comments:
Post a Comment