Hmmm, looks like the usual beginning to a day in our lives...
First stop is The Alcove in Los Feliz. Our favorite breakfast spot.
Yeah I got a wonky eye.
Not very vegan-egg, goat cheese, and asparagus.
Also not very vegan-french toast.
Between breakfast and lunch we did some shopping. Thanks to the Garmin we found this hip little place...Nikko Sushi in West Hollywood.
We had a tofu steak appetizer which I forgot to get a picture of and this is my cucumber avocado roll.
Kurt's vegetable roll.
Veggie tempura roll. After lunch we headed back to the hotel (which was only about 2 blocks away) to get cleaned up and rest.
Fast forward a few hours to dinner. We met Tru, Garth, Kong, and Jessica at The Cat and the Fiddle on Sunset Blvd.
I had a cup of cream of artichoke soup and the fresh mozzarella salad.
Kurt had the veggie Shepherd's pie.
We sat outside on the front patio and except for the smoke it was a great night.
No comments:
Post a Comment