Monday, November 10, 2008

Saturday LA

Kurt got up at 4:00 a.m. and headed to the Cock and Bull in Santa Monica to watch the Arsenal Game.  He met up with his childhood friend Jay (what a good friend!) and stayed a while after the match to catch up.  I got up and went for a long walk, it gets tiring being in the car all the time.  I forgot my Camera battery so unfortunately the only photos I have are from breakfast!


Around 10:30 we met up with Ati and Valeria at Toast.  Afterward we headed back to their place in Beverly Hills and met their 6 month old Frenchy puppy, Chue (chewy).  We stayed for a few hours and then drove over to Tru, Garth, and Jessica's place in Studio City.  It's a nice duplex apartment, and Tru's 6 month old English Bulldog, Chainsaw, is awesome.  It felt good to get our dog fix!

We stayed at Tru's for a few hours and then headed back to West Hollywood to meet Ati and Valaria for dinner (Nikko Sushi again).  Afterward we picked up hot chocolates, green tea lattes, and a banana creme pie and hung out at Ati's place until Kurt and I started to fall asleep (11 p.m.).

No comments: