Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bathroom repost.

On Wednesday Mr. Zhang was working on renovating apartment #2 and said he'd come by and fix my bathroom.Before he got here I scraped off all the old caulk.
All these tiles were loose to the touch.
Mr. Zhang removed 13 tiles total.
I don't know what you call this step.
New tiles.
Today I went over all the old grout with a Clorox Bleach Pen I found while rearranging the house yesterday. I hate bleach-but I have to admit my bathroom looks sterile for the first time in years.
I got these Magic caulking strips at Home Depot yesterday and redid the corners and tub/tile seems (not pictured). I'm not convinced they are going to work but they were called magic so there was no question in purchasing them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool project. i had to do that same thing in one of my NY apartments. nasty old tiles!