Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Piggyback




Unfortunately for Mouse his days with us are drawing to a close.  When I ordered the dog their stocking stuffers I also ordered a humane trap.  I did discover the noise he has been making in the kitchen is from eating all crud that falls under the hood of the stove from the burners.  It's unbelievably clean under there (you know I don't do it).  He also snacked on some bagels I left on the counter in a canvas bag while I ran a few errands yesterday afternoon.  Now I just have to figure out how to get him to Liv....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A cross-country roadent trip? Or send him through the mail, pestial delivery?

Liv said...

Lily Mae is going to be thrilled. Special delivery! He's going straight into the "compost" pile to find out if we have a love connection with our mouse though, so she might be disappointed. I'll cut you in on the profits we make when we sell their babies to the pet store as snake food. Just kidding. Go PETA!