Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Winter workshop.

Sunday was not a day of rest for us this week.  Here is Kurt reassembling the Noguchi after we put down the Chilewich Plynyl flooring.
I have to say I love this stuff...the dog's feet sound funny walking on it.
This is under my kitchen sink which I think has a direct portal to the north pole letting in the frigid air that causes your feet to go numb as you wash dishes.  It also served as Mouses escape route #23.  So I filled it.
This is the gas line behind the stove.  Mouse's secret escape #7.  Filled it.  I like Mouse much less after finding poop under my sink.
And last, but not least, I insulated the exposed pipes in the bathroom to help with heat retention and condensation. Water heaters are only second to refrigerators in household energy consumption.  What a fancy bathroom.

1 comment:

Robin said...

gee i wonder who kurt is talking to in that photo...