Sunday, December 28, 2008

I have an outstanding track record.

Veggie selection this week.
I put all the vegetables through the food processor for digestive purposes.
Piles-o-chicken.
I cooked the rice in the remaining chicken water with a few pieces of breast.
The spread.
Adding the spaghetti squash to the veggie mix.
Boiling the carrots and then processing them into smaller bits. If I had more forethought I would have just added them to the rice while it was cooking.
The left side is chicken with vegetables and the right side is rice, chicken, and carrots.
I mixed both pots together and hopefully this will last me two weeks. I hesitated adding the rice to Weller's food as the last thing he needs right now are carbs, but high protein diets have been shown to cause increased aggression so I sided with the lesser of the two evils.

No comments: