So yesterday I was watching my favorite type of movie (bad) on Showtime...
...when I happened to see our resident rodent out and about...Please pay special attention to Lennon's helpfulness...and Cash...well he was on the other side of me..doing the same thing as Lennon.This guy was out for about half an hour and only ran back when Kurt came home. He's making himself right at home! He went all the way over to Kurt's desk a few times before eventually headed to the kitchen. This evening he was in the kitchen again making a ton of noise, but I couldn't figure out what he was getting into...it's not like there's any food out. I now know why Cash has been randomly barking at night. He barked at the mouse, but from the comfort of his bed (where he remained). Lennon got up to investigate and I think would have gone for it if he could find him, but like me he was unable to locate where and what Mouse was into.
3 comments:
damn he's bold!
see, if that was me would not be filming it...i'd be killing it! HA HA I kid. I kid. I'd be freaking out though...
that mouse was just chillin like he was invited over for popcorn and a movie.
Post a Comment