
CANDY! Tomorrow I am going to cover every available surface in our apartment with treats...I'm making my own Candy Island, and you can take photos here without fear of reprimand.

My client Alabama stopped by yesterday to bring me a holiday gift that I'm really excited about. She and her sister own the coffee shop
Witches Brew in Long Island. They host AA meetings and for every food option they offer the same choice Vegan as well. These teas smell amazing...I can't wait to try them! Alabama's dad use to be a Jockey and is now a well known horse trainer with a strong set of ethics in the care and management of his thoroughbreds. Her mom and her aunt are responsible for many of the
silks (the colors the jockeys and their horses wear to signify which stable they race for) you see adorn the horses running in any of the 3 triple crown races (Belmont stakes, Kentucky derby, and the Preakness stakes), including Big Brown. A family that is truly a pleasure to spend time with.
1 comment:
You have a client named Alabama?! Tell her/him that Georgia's jealous!!!
Post a Comment