When I walked in the door last night I saw another mouse and quickly cut off his pathway to the kitchen but could not find him anywhere afterward. I left the blockade up across the entrance to the kitchen but figured he had another hole and had escaped. I climbed into bed a little after 1 a.m. and Kurt was still sitting on the couch with the lights turned down. He turned off the tv and within minutes the mouse made an exit from the closet.

Teamwork. Kurt herded and I trapped.

Kurt was very sympathetic to the mouse's overnight lodging so he gave him some air holes.

I put some water soaked bread and tissue in with him...

...and here is where he spent the night. Today I released him (with a full stomach-he ate his meal) in the same place as the rest of his family with hopes they will reunite. I went to the hardware store this morning and shot all the holes full of foam insulation. This way when they chew it I can tell which holes are active.
No comments:
Post a Comment