
A last ditch attempt to use up vegetables in my fridge for recipes I didn't get around to making. This is fennel, celery, carrots, parsnips, and beets. Most were meant for salads but my spinach ran out earlier than expected and a few other ingredients went bad before they should have and I just plain forgot a few other things I needed. So, I just threw it all together with some oil and vinegar and baked it to see what would happen.

So the fact it's being turned into dog food should tell you what I thought of the taste. It was alright, but I'm not sure how much of it you could eat at one sitting and even turned to mush was certainly not the Borscht I would have loved it to be.

All ready for canine digestion.

Ground turkey thighs.

Mixed the turkey with the veggies.

Add the rice.

Can I just say that they are peeing and pooing this exact color?

The beauty of having living food processors in the house. I never have to throw food out.
No comments:
Post a Comment