Saturday, January 17, 2009
Key Lime Cheesecake.
I love dessert. This is actually suppose to be a vegan recipe but at the last minute I decided to go with organic cream cheese (Clint twisted my arm). Substitute with Tofutti cream cheese for the original version.
2 limes, zested and ready to be squeezed.
Vegan graham cracker pie crust, zest from 2 limes, juice from 2 limes, fair trade/organic vanilla, 1 cup raw sugar, an 2 tablespoons corn starch. Not pictured is the 2 containers of cream cheese-room temp.
Put all the ingredients in a bowl...
Mix well.
Pour into crust.
Bake 45 minutes. Mine took closer to an hour. I will refrigerate overnight and report back tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i wish i was there to eat it with you. i love dessert too. better yet, i wish you were here where it's warm and we could make it together!
Post a Comment