Monday, January 26, 2009
Is this redemption???
It may be vegan I think the amount of sugar in this recipe cancels out any form of good.
I can't even remember...lots of white stuff. I got the recipe from this site-and don't judge my photos and lack of staging after going there.
Mix the dry and the wet separately....
And then together.
Put it in a pan (thanks Adrienne!)
While it's baking-make some frosting. This is vegan margarine and shortening
I added some coffee too-because it was too dry. Luckily I had some sitting on my counter from breakfast...
Cake is done.
I've never frosted a cake before. It was a pain. And I didn't have any sprinkles. I almost wrote "vegan" in chocolate chips but then thought that wouldn't help my sugar (or aesthetic) issues...
Ahhh, it tastes Vegan and gives me a simultaneous headache and stomach ache while eating it...but that hasn't stopped me from taking a bite every time I walk by it. I wanted to give a piece to Adrienne and Curtis for letting me borrow the pan--except I am not convinced it would be a neighborly thing to do....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL! You should've asked...I have sprinkles!
Post a Comment